Cookies are nothing new, all web site visitors have many cookies from different websites on their computers, tablets, and mobile phones. It is new only that with the new legislation (ZEKom-1) there are changes in the information and / consenting to visitors using them.
What are cookies?
They are small text files that most websites store on devices that users access the Internet in order to identify the individual devices that users’ have used in accessing the website. Their storage is under the complete control of the user’s browser – user can restrict or disable cookie storage however he wants to. Cookies are not harmful and are always time-limited.
Why are cookies needed?
They are fundamental to providing user-friendly online services. The interaction between the web user and the site is faster and easier with the help of cookies. With their help, the site remembers the individual’s preferences and experiences, thus saving time and making browsing more efficient and friendly.
Some specific examples of using cookies:
- For a better user experience on the website, we adjust the visibility of visitors according to past visits
- to save choices when creating a shortlist of devices and offers and comparing them
- We keep you logged in on sections of websites where registration is required
- Identify your device (computer, tablet, mobile) that allows adjustment of content for your device
- to monitor the visit, which allows you to check the effectiveness of content display and ad relevance, and constantly improve web pages
- they are necessary for the operation of certain services (eg online banks, online shops and other forms of e-commerce …)
You decide if you want to allow the storage of cookies on your device. You can control and modify cookie settings in your web browser however you like.
UVI account and Cookies
Cookies are generated when user/customer uses Account options for the store website (with click on button Login or Register) or adds Product/products to shopping cart (with click on button Add to cart) and those cookies are needed for websites technical functionality, user accepts those cookies with click on a button. Third party cookies (needed for technical functionality) can be generated with click on third party links/buttons (example: PayPal Express payment or Google Login button), we provide only secured and trusted third party solutions!
Cookies that we use on our page are necessary for basic functionalities to work and improve your staying on UVI Network websites.
Cookies you can found on our websites:
– Matomo / Piwik (Anonymous analytics and site performance)
– Woocomerce (Stores you cart in your browser)
– Language cookie (stores your setup language of website)
– cfduid (Cloudflare for cachign website)
– anb_limitation (How many times nitification bar is displayed)
– PHPSEESID (PHP session cookie for page to display)
– WordPress_sec (Login and functionality of WordPress functions)
– WordPress_user, wordpress_loged_in and wordpress_c (Login to all websites in UVI Network)